Sunday, August 9, 2009

Transformers 2 is racist?!

While watching madagascar on my computer, I came across a wierd news thing that had said and I quote "Mudflap and Skidz are just the tip of the iceberg" and I just had to read about it! Turns out that there are alot of very little things that have to do with racisim. It never fails to amaze that people can make such a big deal over something so retarded just because the two twin autobots say that they are from the hood. And that's just the begining of the dumbness that some people just come up with. Then they came up with some crap about the deserts and the Arab world because that is all that there was in the arab part of the movie. People really need to stop over reacting to stuff like this it is just ridiculous. My final thought on the subject is that while it may be somewhat stereotypical, but it is the farthest thing from being racist to me, but thats just me. I would like to here other peoples thoughts on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment