Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nick vs Disney!


After a couple of days with no ideas what so ever for a new blog post I suddenly came up with this one :). The ultimate tv show and website throwdown, which is Disney and Nick! First of all lets look at the facts, Disney has more money to spend on their shows then Nick does because you can totally tell by the props and things they can't afford to put on there (refering to Nick here, Pearpod, wtf, why can't they just say ipod?). But that's not the only thing that we need to look at, it's the shows also. Nick's best show is probably spongebob (coolest show ever), and Disney's is probably Hannah Montanna (really dumb). Nick isn't like Disney in the refrence of that not every Nick star is a singer also, unlike Disney where every Disney person has a song they sing and stuff. So for this throw down, the winner has to go to Nick, just because they don't spend alot of money on each show doesn't mean the shows aren't bad. But this is just my opinion and I would like to hear what yours is.

2 comments:

  1. I love spongebob and i agree that it is the coolest show ever. So for that reason i think that nick is better than disney.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick's awesome. Disney makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon. Also sadly I have to disagree on the Spongebob.

    ReplyDelete